Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses power optimization in modern electronic and computer systems. Exploring power optimization opportunities and their exploitation at various levels of abstraction, it is intended for students, researchers, and practitioners alike.
- Author(s)Aviral Shrivastava,B. V. N. Silpa,Krishnaiah Gummidipudi,Preeti Ranjan Panda
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.