All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £39.90Trending at £42.19
- £9.96Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionContesting the feminist critique of the dangers of Christianity's self-giving ethics, this book advances a feminist christology engaging the strength of self-giving power.
- Author BiographyAnna Mercedes is Assistant Professor of Theology at the College of Saint Benedict, Saint John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota, USA.
- Author(s)Anna Mercedes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.