Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how certain adult education programs, practices, and policies can become a subtle part of power relationships in wider society. This book discusses how to teach responsibly, develop effective adult education programs, and provide exemplary leadership in complex political contexts, including the workplace and higher education.
- Author BiographyRONALD M. CERVERO is professor in the Department of Adult Education at the University of Georgia. He is coauthor of Planning Responsibly for Adult Education (Jossey--Bass, 1994) and author of numerous articles on the politics of adult education, program planning, and continuing education for the professions. ARTHUR L. WILSON is associate professor in the Department of Education at Cornell University. He is coauthor of Planning Responsibly for Adult Education (Jossey--Bass, 1994) and coeditor of the Handbook of Adult and Continuing Education (Jossey--Bass, 2000) and Adult Education Quarterly.
- Author(s)Arthur L. Wilson,Ronald M. Cervero
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.