CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £6.03Trending at £6.32
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines America's evolving strategy on the international security environment, and comprehensively analyzes how different strategies position states to compete in the present and future, manage risk, and prevail despite uncertainty.
- Author BiographyEmily O. Goldman is Deputy Director for Interagency Coordination in the Office of Communication at U.S. Central Command. She is coeditor of Diffusion of Military Technology and Ideas (Stanford University Press, 2003).
- Author(s)Emily Goldman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.