CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing contributions from leading scholars such as Steven Lukes, Joseph Grieco Stefano Guzzini and Joseph Nye Jr, this book covers such issues as: the nature of power relationships in international relations; the impact and the limitations of specific forms of power; and, the role of soft power directions for future research.
- Author BiographyFelix Berenskoetter is a PhD Candidate at the London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of International Relations. His research interests include International Political Theory, History of Ideas, German-American Relations, and European Security. Michael J. Williams is Head of the Transatlantic Security Programme at the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies in London. His research interests include NATO's evolution, transatlantic relations, and the changing character of war.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFelix Berenskoetter,M. J. Williams
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.