All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionLadd teamed up with her teenage daughters to present readers with a unique vantage point that explores way for adolescents to truly add something positive to their spheres of influence.
- Author BiographyKarol Ladd, bestselling author of the Power of a Positive series, is a gifted communicator and dynamic leader. She is also the founder and president of Positive Life Principles, Inc., a resource company offering strategies for success in both home and work. Karol is a popular speaker to women's organizations, church groups, and corporate events across the nation. She devotes her time to several different ministries, which encourage, strengthen, and help women around the world, and recently started an outreach to moms of at-risk kids in Dallas called Engage Positive Parenting Initiative. Her most valued role is that of wife to Curt and mother to daughters Grace and Joy.
- Author(s)Karol Ladd
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.