Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the 1790s to the 1950s, presidents have faced challenges to the meaning and existence of the Union, the definition and implementation of justice, and the necessity of domestic tranquility. This work studies long-term continuity and change in the presidency and in America.
- Author BiographyROBERT M. SAUNDERS has a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia. He has taught at universities in the United States, Singapore, the Czech Republic, and Hong Kong where he is currently a visiting Fulbright Scholar. He has published articles in numerous scholarly journals. A specialist in late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, he has published a book on Woodrow Wilson entitled In Search of Woodrow Wilson (Greenwood, 1998).
- Author(s)Robert M. Saunders
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.