All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how the traditional energy economy of medieval and early modern Europe was marked by stable or falling per capita energy consumption, and how the First Industrial Revolution in the eighteenth century - fueled by coal and steam engines - redrew the economic, social, and geopolitical map of Europe and the world.
- Author BiographyAstrid Kander is professor of economic history at Lund University. Paolo Malanima is director of the Institute of Studies on Mediterranean Societies at the National Research Council in Italy. Paul Warde is reader in early modern history at the University of East Anglia and research associate at the Centre for History and Economics, Magdalene College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Astrid Kander,Paolo Malanima,Paul Warde
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 halftones. 87 line illus. 89 tables.
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.