All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £139.32Trending at £165.54
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £18.86
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £23.97Trending at £28.25
- £16.77Trending at £26.95
About this product
- Description'The PowerBook Fan Book' helps readers make the most of the PowerBook's portable connectivity, wireless networking, lightening-fast graphics, and much more with sections on getting started, organizing your digital lifestyle, advanced features, using your PowerBook at home, at the office, or on the go, and tips and tricks.
- Author BiographyDerrick Story is the Managing editor of O'Reilly Network, Mac DevCenter, and O'Reilly Digital Media. Derrick's experience includes more than 15 years as a photojournalist, a stint as the managing editor for Web Review, and a speaker for CMP, IDG, and O'Reilly conferences. He is the author of Digital Photography Hacks, as well as the Digital Photography and Digital Video Pocket Guides. He coauthored iPhoto: The Missing Manual, which is now in its third edition. Derrick likes to keep his shooting skills sharp by running his photography business, Story Photography.
- Author(s)Derrick Story
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations,
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.