Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.94
- £10.76Trending at £12.99
- £9.12Trending at £14.97
- £13.89Trending at £15.18
- £16.97Trending at £27.49
- £18.21Trending at £24.98
- £5.66Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're trying to harness the power of PowerPoint, you don't want to wade through lots of background and definitions; you want to make things happen! Power Point Just the Steps for Dummies puts your hands and eyes to work immediately so you can finish any PowerPoint project in a flash.
- Author BiographyBarbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in Ventura, California. She's the author of Photoshop CS2 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies and has contributed as author or coauthor on numerous computer graphics books. Barb is also a faculty member in the Visual Communication Department at Brooks Institute in Ventura. Ted Padova is the author of more than 25 computer books. He writes primarily on Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Illustrator. He is a nationally and internationally known speaker on Adobe Acrobat and digital imaging.
- Author(s)Barbara Obermeier,Ted Padova
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2017
- Weight416 g
- Width235 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- digger17964200815 Aug, 2012by
great item and good price
good item for dummies like me on computors forced into office job due to health so needed to know how to use office
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.