All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches you the basics of PowerPoint 2007 so that you can start using the program. You'll learn to create, save, set up, run, and print a basic bullets-and-background slideshow, as well as add pictures, sound and video. This book helps you discover how to incorporate text, spreadsheets, and animations created in other programs.
- Author BiographyE. A. Vander Veer has authored or edited fourteen books to date (including this fine tome). Her work has appeared in dozens of on-and offline publications, including Byte, The Writer, Salon.com, and CNN.com. Currently, she lives in Minnesota with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Emily A. Vander Veer
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.