All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
About this product
- DescriptionHow to access the power and profitability of pro bono resources Savvy nonprofits use strategic management, marketing, technology, leadership to be competitive. With strapped budgets, many nonprofits cannot afford to pay for these resources.
- Author BiographyAaron Hurst is the president of Taproot Foundation. He is one of the nation's most recognized social entrepreneurs, and a leading advocate of pro bono service. He is also the author of the inspirational Mommy and Daddy Do It Pro Bono. Taproot Foundation, founded in 2001, leads the rapidly expanding pro bono marketplace. Taproot has served more than 1,300 nonprofit organizations through its award-winning Service Grant Program, designed pro bono programs for dozens of leading companies, and sparked key national pro bono initiatives such as Billion + Change.
- Author(s)Taproot Foundation
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Guidebook Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight914 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.