All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical handbook reviews helpful approaches and exercises when working with older learners. It offers practical applications including using discussion, incorporating technology and becoming critically reflective. It tackles some of the major challenges you may face such as addressing inequality and diversity and dealing with resistance.
- Author BiographyStephen Brookfield is Distinguished University Professor at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, USA. He has written fourteen books on adult learning, teaching, critical thinking, discussion methods and critical theory, four of which have won awards.
- Author(s)Stephen Brookfield
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight322 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.