All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative and inspiring insight into how the best institutions in the world lead their fields - explaining why they are the best and how any organisation can follow their example to deliver long-lasting, outstanding performance.
- Author BiographyBrian MacNeice is an expert in high performance and is a regular speaker on the topic at business conferences and seminars. Brian regularly runs High Performance workshops for organisations, leadership teams and senior executives. He has advised many blue chip companies in a career spanning almost 20 years across a diverse range of industry sectors. Brian is Managing Director of Kotinos Partners, which is a consultancy that focuses on helping CEOs and Leadership teams deliver sustained high performance. James Bowen is an expert in strategy and organisational design and a performance consultant with over 15 years of advisory experience. Over the course of his career, James has worked with executive teams of blue-chip companies on a range of engagements with the achievement of step-change performance improvement as their common goal. James is also Managing Director of Kotinos Partners, which is a consultancy that focuses on helping CEOs and Leadership teams deliver sustained high performance.
- Author(s)Brian MacNeice,James Bowen
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.93
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.