PowerPoint, Communication, and the Knowledge Society by Hubert Knoblauch (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.85Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the dynamics and limitations of PowerPoint as a means of communication.
- Author BiographyHubert Knoblauch is a professor of sociology at the Technical University of Berlin.
- Author(s)Hubert Knoblauch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleLearning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.