All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, the fifth edition of this classic antenna resource includes new information on wireless devices, radio frequency interference (RFI), and the latest antenna modeling software.
- Author BiographyJoseph Carr was a military electronics technician and the author of several popular electronics books, including McGraw-Hill's Secrets of RF Design, Third Edition and Old Time Radios! Restoration and Repair. He wrote a monthly column for Nuts & Volts magazine. George W. (Bud) Hippisley, W2RU, earned his BSEE degree from MIT, and was formerly chief operating officer for a major supplier of electronics to the cable TV industry. A long-time active amateur radio operator who has won or ranked nationally in many competitive on-the-air operating events, he has given talks on the basics of antennas and ionospheric propagation to radio clubs and other groups for more than 35 years.
- Author(s)George W. Hippisley,Joseph J. Carr
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight1128 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.