Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and researchers who want to learn both the basics, and more advanced aspects of bioinorganic chemistry, this book reviews the use of spectroscopic and related methods to investigate the complex structures and mechanisms of biological inorganic systems that contain metals.
- Author BiographyUnite de Biochimie, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium Prof. Crichton, originally from the UK, is well known in the inorganic biology community and is invited to speak at many international conferences. He has published 3 books in this area (others on biochemistry of iron and metal-based neruodegeneration) and has taught over 750 doctoral and post-doctoral students. The book contains an essential distillation of the knowledge and material he had used to teach and lecture over many years.
- Author(s)Ricardo O. Louro,Robert R. Crichton
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight680 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.