Consider these sponsored items
- £3.02Was:£6.99Free postage
- £3.04Was:£6.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at how the mind and body react to aromatherapy, this guide focuses on the properties of essential oils and their use in healing.
- Author BiographyShirley Price is a leading aromatherapist who has lectured on the subject and taught all over the world. She has also developed her own very popular range of oils and natural skincare products. She has also written The Aromatherapy Workbook, Aromatherapy for People and Aromatherapy for Common Ailments.
- Author(s)Shirley Price
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/2000
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight198 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.