Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £7.59Trending at £9.49
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £8.80Trending at £10.64
- £9.99Trending at £16.59
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.32
About this product
- DescriptionAmongst specialist river anglers, the barbel is the premier fish and, taking coarse fishing as a whole, barbel is second only to carp. This book provides advice about how to catch barbel of a variety of sizes in different kinds of rivers.
- Author BiographyGraham Marsden is a long-established angling writer, photographer and tackle consultant. His first article was published in 1968 and he has been writing regularly ever since. He was, for over ten years, editor and managing editor of the UK's foremost angling website, www.fishingmagic.com. Graham has fished for barbel for over four decades. For the past thirty years he has divided his time between many other barbel rivers, including the Hampshire Avon, the Dorset Stour, the Wye, the Dove, the Dane and the Trent. Mark Wintle has fished extensively in the UK for over forty years. A true all-rounder with a preference for float fishing, mark has now spent many years testing his skills on biger fish and thoroughly enjoys the experience. He has contributed numerous articles to the angling media and has written two highly acclaimed books for Crowood with co-author, Graham Marsden: Pole Fishing - A Complete Guide , and Practical Carp Fishing .
- Author(s)Graham Marsden,Mark Wintle
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note191 colour photographs
- Weight679 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.