All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a very successful series in Practical Boat Owner Magazine, this highly practical and inspirational book is the ideal companion for anyone considering a circumnavigation of the UK.
- Author BiographyRoger Oliver is passionate about sailing. He has sailed a variety of boats over the years and has cruised in many countries, including North Africa, France and the Bay of Biscay. He has now circumnavigated the UK twice, solo in a 25ft Sadler, covering a distance of 4,800 miles. He writes regularly for Practical Boat Owner magazine.
- Author(s)Roger Oliver
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour photos and diagrams throughout
- Weight752 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.