All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionDemystifies MRI exams of the body, explaining everything a radiologist should know to protocol, quality-assess and interpret studies.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Grand is Director of Body MRI and Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Imaging at the Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA. William W. Mayo-Smith is Director of Computed Tomography and Professor of Diagnostic Radiology at the Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA. Courtney A. Woodfield is Staff Radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Inc., Trevose, PA, USA.
- Author(s)Courtney A. Woodfield,David J. Grand,William W. Mayo-Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note200 b/w illus. 50 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.