Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on the advantages of new tissue culture techniques that enable close and detailed study of many nerve cell types. Topics covered include: cell culture techniques specifically designed for the novice; and the environmental factors that play a role in tissue culturing cell markers.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/09/1992
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight627 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlan A. Boulton,Glen B. Baker,Wolfgang Walz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1992 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.