All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series aimed at the less experienced gardener, this book focuses on climbing plants. It covers the most popular types of climbers, and advises on growing conditions, cultivation and propagation, and pest and disease control.
- Author(s)Patrick Johns
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1994
- Series TitlePractical Gardening S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/07/2011
- Content Note42 colour photographs, 50 colour drawings
- Weight130 g
- Width209 mm
- Height149 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.