All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to clinical oncology, covering the main treatment modalities and diagnosis and treatment strategies for specific tumour types.
- Author BiographyLouise Hanna is Consultant Clinical Oncologist in the Department of Oncology at the Velindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff, UK. Tom Crosby is Consultant Clinical Oncologist in the Department of Oncology at the Velindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff, UK. Fergus Macbeth is Associate Director of the Wales Cancer Trials Unit at Cardiff University, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus. 218 tables
- Weight1300 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFergus Macbeth,Louise Hanna,Tom Crosby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.41Trending at £18.62
- £34.73Trending at £36.26
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.