Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how color management can be integrated into the overall photographic workflow. This work includes a chapter on technical aspects from color guru Rick Lucas.
- Author BiographyEddie Tapp is an award-winning photographer, lecturer, consultant and author on digital imaging issues with over 20 years of experience in computer technology. Eddie has shared his knowledge worldwide through a series of instructional CDs on Professional Enhancement Techniques, Color Management and Digital Workflow available from Software Cinema, as well as numerous contributions to publications such as The Professional Photographer , Photo Electronic Imaging , Infoto Magazine , Southern Exposure , and Digital Capture among others. Currently the Director of the Institute of Visual Arts in Maui, Hawaii, Eddie served 6 years as the Chairman of the Committee on Digital and Advanced Imaging for the Professional Photographers of America where he holds the Master of Photography, Master of Electronic Imaging & Photographic Craftsman degrees, API (Approved Photographic Instructor), and is a Certified Professional Photographer. He also is the Commercial Council representative to PPA for the GPPA. Eddie serves on Adobe's Photoshop beta team and on NAPP's (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) Photoshop Dream Team. Rick Lucas, a partner in Digital Attributes, Inc., has been working in both the photographic and prepress industries since graduating from Rochester Institute of Technology's Professional Photography program in 1976. Rick is an independent consultant specializing in quality control, color management, scanning, and workflow/productivity solutions. His knowledge of imaging technologies includes a wide variety of scanners, digital cameras, imagesetters, color copiers, film recorders, plotters, and digital proofers. He offers a range of digital imaging services, which include comprehensive evaluations, installations, training and support.
- Author(s)Eddie Tapp,Rick Lucas
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.