Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive instruction on the basics of computer literacy. This title integrates computer concepts, Microsoft Office 2013 applications, and Internet essentials within a streamlined package.
- Author BiographyJune Parsons purchased her first computer, an Apple II+, in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year she opened a successful small computer retail store with Dan Oja that also offered software instruction to children and adults. Dr. Parsons taught at the university level for more than 20 years. She holds a doctorate in Educational Technology and was certified by the ICCP in 1995. Dr. Parsons began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. She contributed to the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series and developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. She works via the Internet with a team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces. An esteemed professional and respected author, Dan Oja, along with June Parsons, purchased an Apple II+ in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year, he and Dr. Parsons opened a successful small computer retail store that offered software instruction to children and adults. With Dr. Parsons, Mr. Oja began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. Together, they contributed to the leading success of the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series. They also developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. Today, Mr. Oja's and Dr. Parson's team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces work together via the Internet to deliver exceptional texts.
- Author(s)Dan Oja,June Jamrich Parsons
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight980 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.