All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Considerations for Adaptive Trial Design and Implementation
- Author BiographyWeili He is a Director and Senior Principle Scientist of Clinical Biostatistics at Merck & Co., Inc. She has a Ph.D. degree in biostatistics. She has extensive experience in drug development, and has worked in many therapeutic areas over the years. Dr. He has been active both at Merck and in industry for initiatives relating to adaptive trials, with particular focus on adaptive trial design and implementation. She is a core member of the DIA Adaptive Design Scientific Working Group (ADSWG) and co-chair of the DIA ADSWG KOL Lecture series. Her research and collaboration with colleagues in various disciplines has led to over 30 publications in statistical and medical journals. Jose Pinheiro has a Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Wisconsin - Madison, having worked at Bell Labs and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, before his current position as Head of Statistical Modeling in the Model-Based Drug Development department at Janssen Research & Development. He has been involved in methodological development in various areas of statistics and drug development, including dose-finding, adaptive designs and mixed-effects models. He is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, former co-chair of the PhRMA working group on Adaptive Dose-Ranging Studies, former core member of the PhRMA working group on Novel Adaptive Designs and co-developer of the nlme library/package in S-PLUS and R for linear and non-linear mixed-effects models. Olga Kuznetsova is a Senior Principal Scientist in the Late Development Statistics department of Merck & Co., Inc. She has a PhD in probability theory and mathematical statistics and more than 15 years of experience in clinical trials. In the last decade, her research interests centered around randomization techniques in clinical trials, in particular, addressing the randomization needs of adaptive design trials. Her collaboration with colleagues on randomization issues resulted in more than 20 presentations and publications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight869 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJose C. Pinheiro,Olga M. Kuznetsova,Weili He
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.