All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Practical Dementia Care is a comprehensive, yet practical guide targeted toward physicians, nurses, psychologists, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, and long-term care givers for individuals with dementia. It offers extensive coverage of symptoms and treatment options, with an emphasis on maximizing quality of life.
- Author BiographyPeter V. Rabins is the founding director of the Division of Geriatric and Neuropsychiatry in the Johns Hopkins Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. He was the Richman Family Professor of Alzhiemer's disease and related disorders.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byConstantine G. Lyketsos,Cynthia D. Steele,Peter V. Rabins
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £12.34Trending at £13.04
- £9.12Trending at £9.27
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.