All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the meaning behind the mathematics of wireless signals and learn the intricacies and tradeoffs in signal selection and design.
- Author BiographyEarl McCune is a practising engineer and Silicon Valley entrepreneur. A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of California, Davis, he has over thirty years of post-graduate industry experience in wireless communications circuits and systems. Now semi-retired, he has founded two successful start-up companies, each of them winning industrial awards for their technical innovation.
- Author(s)Earl McCune
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note485 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight890 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.99
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.