All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces key ecological concepts for planners, landscape architects, developers, and others involved in planning and building human habitats. It offers clear guidelines and a wealth of information on how we can protect species and ecosystems while at the same creating healthy, sustainable human communities.
- Author BiographyDan L. Perlman is professor of biology and chairman of the Environmental Studies Program at Brandeis University, and has taught conservation biology at Harvard University for nine years. Jeffrey C. Milder, AICP, is an environmental planner and the former manager of planning services at Daylor Consulting Group in Braintree, Massachusetts The Lincoln Institute Of Land Policy is a nonprofit educational institution based in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Dan L. Perlman,Jeffrey C. Milder
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notefigures, tables, phtotgraphs, photos
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.