All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPortable, concise and evidence-based clinical information on critical care topics for medical students and residents.
- Author BiographyKaushal Shah is Residency Director for the Emergency Medicine residency at Mt Sinai in New York City. He is also Chair of the SAEM Trauma Interest Group, and Chair of the Education Committee for the New York chapter of ACEP. Jarone Lee is Critical Care Attending, Instructor in Surgery, Division of Trauma, Emergency Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Emergency Medicine Attending, Department of Emergency Medicine, St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA. Kamal Medlej is Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon. Scott D. Weingart is an attending in the Department of Emergency Medicine at the Elmhurst Hospital Center and an Associate Professor and the Director of ED Critical Care at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 138 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJarone Lee,Kamal Medlej,Kaushal H. Shah,Scott D. Weingart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.