Practical Essay on the Strength of Cast Iron and Other Metals: Containing Practical Rules, Tables, and Examples, Founded on a Series of Experiments, with an Extensive Table of the Properties of Materials by Eaton Hodgkinson, Thomas Tredgold (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe two-volume fourth edition, published in 1842, of a standard textbook for engineers in the early nineteenth century.
- Author(s)Eaton Hodgkinson,Thomas Tredgold
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.