All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionA robust guide to practicing ethnographic research in the private sector.
- Author BiographySam Ladner , PhD, works as both an academic and a practitioner. A sociologist specialising in the social aspects of technological change, she has published articles in peer-reviewed journals such as Time & Society and The Canadian Journal of Communication . Ladner successfully operated her own research firm, Copernicus Consulting, until recently joining Microsoft as a Senior User Researcher in the Microsoft Office division. She served as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management at Ryerson University in Toronto, where she also taught qualitative research methods as an adjunct professor. She holds a PhD in sociology from York University, an M.A. in communication from Simon Fraser University, and a BachelorAEs of Journalism from University of KingAEs College.
- Author(s)Sam Ladner
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight282 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.