Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)William R. Lasher
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1792 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Foundations. 2. Financial Background: A Review of Accounting, Financial Statements, and Taxes. 3. Cash Flows and Financial Analysis. 4. Financial Planning. 5. The Financial System, Corporate Governance, and Interest. Part II: DISCOUNTED CASH FLOW AND THE VALUE OF SECURITIES. 6. Time Value of Money. 7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds and Leasing. 8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock. 9. Risk and Return. Part III: BUSINESS INVESTMENT DECISIONS--CAPITAL BUDGETING. 10. Capital Budgeting. 11. Cash Flow Estimation. 12. Risk Topics and Real Options in Capital Budgeting. 13. Cost of Capital. Part IV: LONG-TERM FINANCING ISSUES. 14. Capital Structure and Leverage. 15. Dividends and Repurchases. Part V: OPERATIONS ISSUES--WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING. 16. The Management of Working Capital. 17. Corporate Restructuring. 18. International Finance.
- Author BiographyDr. Lasher has a unique background in education and financial practice that enables him to offer unique, firsthand insights into the world of financial management in his text. Prior to entering full-time academics, he worked in finance at Texas Instruments, Harris Corporation, and the Pacific Telesis organization. He has held positions as a planner, a controller, and a subsidiary CFO. While working in business, he taught evening courses in finance and economics at the University of Dallas, the University of Texas at Dallas, and Golden Gate University in San Francisco. After a successful corporate career, he became a full time author/educator in finance at Nichols College. He has taught and written finance for over 25 years. Dr. Lasher holds a B.S. and an M.B.A. from Columbia University, a Ph.D. from Southern Methodist University, and a J.D from the New England School of Law. He has been a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the Massachusetts Bar. In addition to Practical Financial Management, he has published books on business planning, franchising, and the strategic management of small firms.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.