All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series aimed at the less experienced gardener, this book outlines the major characteristics of fuschias, including hardy varieties. It contains advice on growing, tips on choosing plants from the vast selection available, and ideas for cultivation, propagation and training.
- Author(s)Alan R. Toogood
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/1992
- Series TitlePractical Gardening S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/02/2001
- Content Note39 colour photographs, 60 colour line drawings
- Weight138 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.