Practical Guide To Comprehensive Stroke Care, A: Meeting Population Needs by World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £105.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.86Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.96Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for health professionals and managers involved in the planning or provision of stroke care, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the evidence and practices that underpin high quality stroke care.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byAnthony Rudd,Charles Wolfe,Lalit Kalra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.