CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Practical Guide to Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations: Conforms to 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008) and Part P of Building Regulations by Chris Kitcher (Paperback, 2008)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.54
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £9.77Trending at £11.99
- £7.67Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £11.05
- £14.15Trending at £18.08
- £46.62Trending at £56.99
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers your questions on the basics of inspection and testing with reference to the legal requirements. This book not only tells you what tests are needed but also describes them step-by-step with the help of real-world colour photos. It offers advice on how to avoid and solve common problems encountered on the job.
- Author BiographyChris Kitcher has 45 years of experience in the electrical industry. He is an Electrical Installation lecturer at Central Sussex College and an examiner for the City and Guilds 2391 qualification. He has worked for the last 12 years in both the college environment and on site.
- Author(s)Chris Kitcher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date26/03/2013
- Content NoteApprox. 140 illustrations (150 in full color)
- Weight544 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.