All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a range of issues that arise when the focus of philosophical reflection on identity is shifted from metaphysical to practical and evaluative concerns. This book also explores the usefulness of the notion of narrative for articulating and responding to these issues.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCatriona Mackenzie,Kim Atkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.