CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.50
- £18.06Trending at £23.65
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £4.47Trending at £4.55
- £56.83Trending at £57.84
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guide for nurses to safe administration of medicines to the adult patient. Enables better understanding and use of the BNF. Portable reference in ward, practice, community or training environment.
- Author BiographyDan Butcher, Charlotte Maddison Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
- Author(s)Charlotte Maddison,Dan Butcher
- PublisherClinical Pocket Reference
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleClinical Pocket Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClinical Pocket Reference
- Content Note2 colour with charts, diagrams and tables throughout.
- Width84 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.