All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.29
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £6.53Trending at £6.64
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Multiscaling covers fundamental modelling techniques aimed at bridging diverse temporal and spatial scales ranging from the atomic level to a full-scale product level. It focuses on practical multiscale methods that account for fine-scale (material) details but do not require their precise resolution.
- Author BiographyJacob Fish, Columbia University, USA Jacob Fish is the Robert A. W. and Christine S. Carleton Professor in Civil Engineering at Columbia University. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Multiscale Computational Engineering and serves as an Associate Editor of the International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. He is also on the editorial board of the Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, the International Journal of Computational Methods and the International Journal of Computational Engineering Science. He has has written over 160 journal articles, book chapters and has authored two previous books. Dr. Fish specializes in Multiscale Science and Engineering with applications to aerospace, automotive industry, civil engineering, biological and material sciences.
- Author(s)Jacob Fish
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight960 g
- Width172 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.