Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how NMR relaxation can be applied for structural diagnostics of chemical compounds, recognition of weak intermolecular interactions, determinations of internuclear distances and lengths of chemical bonds when compounds under investigation can exist only in solutions.
- Author BiographyDr. Vladimir I. Bakhmutov is a professional NMR spectroscopist at the Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University, USA. He is also the author of 220 scientific publications including reviews and book chapters.
- Author(s)Vladimir I. Bakhmutov
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.