Consider these sponsored items
- £26.22Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and expanded third edition of Practical Packet Analysis shows you how to use Wireshark to capture raw network traffic, filter and analyze packets, and diagnose common network problems.
- Author BiographyChris Sanders is a computer security consultant, researcher, and educator. He is also the author of Applied Network Security Monitoring, and writes regularly for his blog, ChrisSanders.org. Sanders uses packet analysis daily to catch bad guys and find evil.
- Author(s)Chris Sanders
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication21/04/2017
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Weight704 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.