All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbandoning nappies is a major developmental milestone but toilet training cannot be forced or hurried, especially if a child is not ready. This book helps you decide the right time to begin and offers tried-and-tested practical suggestions for potty training. It covers problems such as late-starters, fear of the toilet, bedwetting and relapses.
- Author BiographyJane Gilbert is a doctor with a particular interest in child health and bedwetting. A mother of two, she writes regularly for 'Practical Parenting' magazine and is Yorkshire Television's TV doctor.
- Author(s)Jane Gilbert
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitlePyramid Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- Out-of-print date08/03/2013
- Content Note80 colour
- Weight214 g
- Width149 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.