All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces and demystifies a variety of topics in the discipline of pathology informatics with a focus on issues of particular relevance to the practicing anatomic pathologist. This book includes early chapters that contain basic information about computers and databases, with the later chapters containing more anatomic pathology specific topics.
- Author(s)John H. Sinard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 77 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 393 p. 92 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight702 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.