Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes an interdisciplinary look at the effects of medications on recovering patients and assists rehabilitation professionals in designing patient-specific therapy plans. This title explains the necessary pharmacology and then focuses on the relationship between medications and the rehabilitation process.
- Author BiographyLynette L. Carl is an assistant professor of clinical practice at the University of Florida College of Pharmacy and a clinical instructor in pharmacology at South University in Tampa, Florida. She has significant experience in developing clinical pharmacy programmes to improve clinical pharmacy practice and patient care. Joseph A. Gallo serves as director and associate professor of the athletic training programme in the sport and movement science department at Salem State University in Salem, Massachusetts. Peter R. Johnson, earned his MS and PhD in speech-language pathology from the University of Pittsburgh and an executive graduate degree in health care financial management from Ohio State University. He has worked in acute-care hospitals, home care, outpatient clinics and long-term care.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Gallo,Lynette L. Carl,Peter R. Johnson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note7 Halftones, black and white
- Weight1701 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.