All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with a thorough, clear, and practical introduction to the philosophy of physical activity and sport, preparing them for the ethical questions they'll face as professionals.
- Author BiographyR. Scott Kretchmar is widely regarded as one of the leading sport philosophers in the United States. He has taught philosophy of sport for over 30 years and has played a key role in making it a legitimate field of scholarship and sudy.
- Author(s)R.Scott Kretchmar
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 130 black & white halftones
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.