All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches Poser artists the tasks they want and need to learn in order to get up to get the most out of Poser X. This book teaches how to create Poser scenes, how to add realism to Poser characters, and how to make Poser clothing. It includes real-world tasks to teach users how to maximize Poser.
- Author BiographyDenise Tyler has been an avid Poser user since version one and is the author of several books relating to computer graphics and Web development. She has been involved with 3D art and texturing since 1992, and creates Poser content for DAZ and Runtime DNA.
- Author(s)Denise Tyler
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationHingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharles River Media
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1067 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.