Consider these sponsored items
- £35.60Was:£36.99Free postage
- £34.79Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with the essential quantitative skills they need for success in the HVAC field. This text presents mathematical theories in an easy to understand segments, and reinforces the concepts with multiple examples and practice problems from real-world HVAC tasks, including advances in geothermal systems, and zone heating and cooling.
- Author BiographyRussell B. DeVore [retired] was a Shift Technical Advisor and Simulator Instructor at the training center of a nuclear power plant for the Pennsylvania Power and Light Company. He is former Chair of the Arts & Sciences Division at Trident Technical College, and a former physics teacher at Bloomsburg University. Currently, he teaches on campus at a community college and online at a four-year state college. Dr. DeVore has worked in the energy and education fields for many years, contributing both academic and practical expertise to this book. He is also the author of PRACTICAL PROBLEMS IN MATHEMATICS FOR HEATING AND COOLING TECHNICIANS.
- Author(s)Russell DeVore
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight616 g
- Width202 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £8.15Trending at £9.01
- £11.75Trending at £17.07
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £14.15Trending at £17.98
- £46.62Trending at £56.96
- £240.06Trending at £290.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.