All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the reader with modern tools, approaches, approximations, and applications of quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics forms the foundation of all modern physics, including atomic, nuclear, and molecular physics, the physics of the elementary particles, condensed matter physics, and also modern astrophysics.
- Author BiographyEfstratios Manousakis received his Ph. D. in Theoretical Physics, in 1985, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. After a Post-Doctoral Research position at the Center for Theoretical Physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1985-1987) and at the Supercomputer Computational Research Institute (1987-88), he joined the Florida State University physics faculty, where he is the Donald Robson Professor of Physics and holds the title of Distinguished Research Professor.
- Author(s)Efstratios Manousakis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- Series TitleOxford Graduate Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight824 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.