All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Radiotherapy introduces the reader to the physics and equipment that is central to radiotherapy practice. This Second Edition has been extensively revised and is fully up to date with key developments in equipment and practice, namely: stereotacic radiosurgery, CT SIM and SIM CT, portal imaging, MLC and HDR brachytherapy.
- Author BiographyPam Cherry is Acting Head of the Department of Radiography at City University, London Angela M. Duxbury is Professor of Therapy Radiography at Sheffield Hallam University. She is Editor of the international Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAngela Duxbury,Pam Cherry
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.